CONSULTING FOR FITNESS PROS
Want to take your Pilates, yoga or personal training online?
Denise Posnak Gaffney offers consulting sessions for Pilates instructors, yoga instructors and personal trainers seeking to take their services online. Topics covered:
- How to decide which tech platform is best for your clients
- How to troubleshoot tech issues with clients
- How to teach 'hands-on' by using verbal cues and images
- How to create a personal experience that feels like you're in the same room
- How to handle payment for online sessions
- How to create policies for online services (i.e. what to do when you are unable to connect, who is responsible for connection issues, etc)
- How to create a safe session
- How to set-up in home for an online session (clients and teachers)
'I started a business teaching Pilates via Skype. After running into some unforeseen road blocks, I did some some research online. I found Denise’s website and realized that she had already been doing this for some time and appeared to have a great business going. I decided to hire her as a business coach. She gave me very valuable insight and some great ideas that I have been implementing. Denise is an awesome coach and definitely helped take my business to the next level.'
- Karyn Duffy, Fit Reformed, Canada
"I had a great session with Denise! She was well prepared, answered all my questions and gave me a starting point for where to go in the beginning stages of launching my virtual business. I loved that she sent me a 3 month plan of action and many extra resources to bypass early mistakes including troubleshooting advice when working with clients. She checked in with me which made me accountable for action. Denise is grounded and real...I would highly recommend her!"
- Melanie McGray, The Nourished Body, Virtual Pilates and Wellness Space
Denise Posnak Gaffney has taught Pilates since 2001 and was one of the first Pilates instructors to bring live training online when she started MyBOD Wellness in 2012. She has developed her own proven method of instruction that replicates the same high quality as an in-studio session. Her clients often remark that they can't believe how much she can see through video and that her online sessions are more 'hands on' than studio classes they've attended. In addition to perfecting a technique for online teaching, she has years of experience with seamlessly troubleshooting tech issues during live sessions. She loves sharing her knowledge with other instructors who are enthusiastic about taking their profession online!